From A to B in safe tracks
Laying underground pipe lines for the transport of district heating across long distances is a technically challenging task. For this kind of work, complex piping systems are required, which are 100 percent equipped to meet the high safety and quality requirements.
As a competent manufacturer of district heating pipes with years of experience, Flender provides you with premium quality. We only source our primary material – exclusively made up of hot-rolled bands – from renowned smelting works. You are guaranteed a constantly high level of quality since we only use steel goods with a consistent degree of purity.
A series of tests are in place to check every district heating pipe, from production to delivery, to ensure that you always receive consistent quality and safety. We are continuing to invest in new technologies and have access to all of the measurement and testing techniques necessary for meeting your specification requirements. A range of certificates and approvals are proof of our quality and provide you with the necessary process security.
Flender district heating pipes – your advantages:
- Optimum quality and product safety
- District heating competence and process expertise from years of experience
- Planning security through scheduled production plans
- Quality checks at all stages of production
- Very good tolerances and surface characteristics
- Flender-Flex-Tubing® optimises economical laying during construction through large delivery lengths and minimal waste